If you are using AOL desktop application in your device, you need to keep it update. It provide world-class security features like screen grab protection etc. Sometime during upgrading the AOL Desktop users need to uninstall the previous install application. If you don’t know how to install or uninstall AOL desktop, this blog will be beneficial for you. Follow the simple steps for installation & uninstallation of AOL Desktop. If in case you are unable to follow steps get help of customer care. Through AOL Desktop customer support number you will get proper assistance. The trained experts of customer care will resolve all kind of issues related to AOL Desktop.
How can I install AOL Desktop?
If you are getting problem to locate the AOL Desktop gold file of installation. Go and check the AOL mail box. You can also check it via AOL Desktop app. Select the file and tap on the install the application.
What are the system requirements for AOL Desktop?
To install AOL Desktop Gold application, make sure you have at least 512 MB free space on hard drive. If you are getting problem trouble, then make sure your device meet with system requirement.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Internet Explorer 7
- 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
- 1 GB RAM
- 512 MB free hard disk space
- Internet connection
How can I uninstall the AOL Desktop?
For uninstallation of AOL Desktop application you can try given steps.
- Go to the start menu of device.
- Click and open it.
- Go to control panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs, Uninstall a program, or Programs and Features.
- Choose AOL Desktop software from the list of current installed programs.
- Now click to uninstall or remove.
- If you want to save your personal data then click “if you’d like to remove”
Finally you have done! The AOL Desktop application successfully uninstalled from your device. In case of confusion you can try AOL Desktop support number. By the help of customer care team you will able to find all solution related to AOL Desktop issues.