Specifications of Teltonika RUT240
The Teltonika RUT240 is a portable, industrial, 4G LTE WiFi router for expert IoT applications. It supplies high efficiency for objective important cellular communication.
Teltonika RUT240 Trick Functions
- 2xSMA antenna connectors used for LTE mobile connection
- 9 to 30 VDC 4 pin power outlet
- 1xRP-SMA antenna connector for WiFi connectivity
- 1xExternal SIM holder or 2FF
- 1xLAN Ethernet port
- 1xWAN Ethernet port
- 1xelectronic input on 4pin outlet
- WiFi, as well as Mobile, LED indications
- 1xdigital open enthusiast result on 4pin socket
An exterior SIM owner, as well as signal strength standing LEDs, makes network administration easy with the Teltonika RUT240 Router.
The WAN port allows the RUT240 also to be utilized as a failover LTE 4G router by instantly changing to an alternate backup link in the case of a lost or damaged connection.
The external antenna ports, or SMA, permit high gain or outside 4G antennas to be connected to the RUT240 as well as makes finding the best signal location very easy.
The WiFi feature can function as an accessibility factor or in a Station setting at the same time.
Teltonika RUT240: Technical Specs. HARDWARE.
- CPU: Atheros, MIPS 24Kc, 400 MHz
- Mobile: 4G/LTE or Cat 4, 2G, 3G
- Memory: 16 MBytes Flash, 64 MBytes RAM
- SIM: 1 x External SIM owner or 2FF Powering choice: 4pin power outlet, 9-30 VDC
- Antenna ports: 2xSMA for mobile, 1xRP-SMA for Wi-fi
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, Access point, Station
- Ethernet: 2×10/100 Ethernet ports: 1xWAN, configurable as LAN, 1xLAN
- Status LEDs: 3x Connection type, 5x Signal toughness, 2x Ethernet, 1x Power
- Outputs/Inputs: On 4pin socket: 1x Digital input, 1x Digital open enthusiast output
- Operating temperature: -40 and 75°C
- Dimensions in WxHxD: 83x25x74 mm
- Structure: Aluminum structure with HULLABALOO rail installing choice, plastic panels
- Weight: 135g